YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Ghost Nappa cameo ftw!

God, Little Kuriboh is so awesome at covering Lady Gaga songs. Fantastic song and nice animations to go along.

Chess Tale Chess Tale

Very profound, i like

You did an awesome job combining your personal story with an entertaining animation. You can tell a lot of work and heart was put into this video, and its a great outcome. Also, the music rocks!!!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

I are pleased!

This video is of great excellentness properties! If it were physically possible (which I am working on making it so), I would rate this fine video a shanzargdagabol! Roughly translated to my own language of origin, that number would be about a one hundred forty seven...followed by 850 zeros! (Yes... I realize how useless this review is)

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Yay no Hank

I are so glad Hank is gone, especially to be replaced by Jesus. Hank just rubbed me the wrong way. Anything else I had to say was summed up by the long-winded, yet completely correct user below me

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

"OH TEH NOES!!1!"

Intere4sting and very bloody, which I suppose is good in this series. Still, it's crap that this "protagonist" keeps coming back after dying EVERY EPISODE! You need to kill the jackoff already!

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Yay!

At least you did the right thing and have Jesus prevail this time.

Other than that, good, but too repetitive

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Very quotable

hilarious, with many fun quotes to now overuse.

my fav's "You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, bitch"

lolololololololololoololololololololo lolololololololol

Capitalism and YOU! Capitalism and YOU!

Unexpected. but appreciated

This seems like such an unusual topic for a comedic flash video, but it was very well done. While the audio was too distorted, I enjoyed the old-timey feel, the black and white, and the piano track, all with an interesting perspective on the American economy. Good job!

|~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~| |~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~|

great movie

the animation style is very appealing to me, and I love the audio, which you do an awesome job of conforming with the video. All Where's Waldo books should be like this

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

16.6 MB Of Excellence

This was totally worth the whopping 16 MB load. My internet may have uber-lag now, but now I know to get rid of the sadness with a banana in my ear :P